twitter


Chirstmas shopping photo: Shopping women-shopping.jpg

See that image? That's not me and it shouldn't be you either. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not scrambling all over to do my Christmas shopping. What I am doing is shopping from home in my pajamas while I help raise money for my son's high school.

I don't care for crowds and I definitely don't care to drive from store to store looking for the best deal. I might drive down to pick up a package I ordered online, but I just don't have time to spend getting crushed by crowds while mentally cussing my way through lines...all in the name of a holiday that's supposed to be about peace and goodwill toward men.

Really?

Tell that to the November Saturday shoppers blazing their way down the wrong side of the isle in Walmart.

Now about those schools. There is this nifty little program that lets you generate cah back for a school of your choice without spending any more than you already are. There are tons of stores participating, so it's actually hard NOT to raise money. Here's how it works:

  1. Join For the Schools and select the school you are supporting. 
  2. Shop through For the Schools or download the app and let the app record your details as you shop, that way you never accidentally shop somewhere online and forget to go through the site. This app also informs you of savings and offers you coupons.
  3. Watch the cash back amount add up.
  4. Share with friends to earn an extra $5 every time one of them signs up.
I'm shopping online anyhow and I'm tired of watching teachers struggle to keep supplies in the classroom or even thinking that my son or any other kid is going without something just because of budget cuts. If you are a parent who has concerns about education and feel like your hands are tied, this is the perfect chance to help out without having to spend more money of your own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you. Please help me spread some positive energy by sharing some of your own :)