twitter


sexting photo: Sexting Sexting.gif
Online dating might be becoming more popular, but it might also be promoting behavior that leads to anything but dating. In fact, using technology for communication in relationships of any kind seems to have opened the door for a no-holds-barred level of communication. Terms like "dtf" and dick pics actually seem to be the norm now. Whether or not you are involved in online dating, try to use a bit of common sense when you're texting.

Here's what every person should think before they text: Would I ever look this person in the eye and say what I am about to text?

Yep, it's that simple. In fact, let's take a look at some of the most probable results that would occur when sharing some of the same information that you might share through text.

  1. DTF? (For those of you who are fortunate enough not to know what this means, it stands for "down to fuck".) If you would actually say this to a woman, you are either going to get slapped, glared at and ignored, or a venereal disease. End of story. Why is this even a thing?
  2. Dick pics. What are the chances that you would just walk up to a woman as she is sipping her coffee or taking a walk and just whip out your dick...and expect her to be impressed? First of all, most dick pics are unsolicited, which should tell you something right off the bat. They all pretty much look the same anyhow and women are not visually motivated like men are. We're just wired different. You want to turn me on? Try having an intelligent conversation with me (or most other women).
  3. Text while on a date. Unless your kid is waiting for a donor organ or something, this is just tacky. And for the love of God, don't text ME while we are on a date. (Yes, that actually happened.) In real life this would be like you sitting with your date while looking at and talking to whoever may walk by.
  4. sexting photo: Sexting fail sexting-fail.jpg
  5. Unsolicited sexting. Great, so you got drunk, it's 2 in the morning and you assume that I must just be dying for that text that let's me know you're thinking of me...in my underwear. Of course I would be. What woman in her right mind wouldn't be waiting for that drunken text instead of doing something like oooh say, sleeping? Reading a book? Pretty much anything but waiting for your random unsolicited text involving what you obviously think are sexy terms?

    If you're actually in a relationship, this is the equivalent of you coming home with stale beer breath, slobbering all over the woman who was probably peacefully sleeping, wondering where the hell you were, or doing pretty much anything but craving that late night drunk pawing action.
  6. Turn everything into sex talk. Whether you know it or not, it is possible to have a conversation without bringing sex into it. In fact, by being able to hold a conversation with a woman and not bringing sex into it, you actually increase your chances of ever getting to that point...in real life, you know, not with dick pics and acronyms? Yes, I'm serious. Ask other women. I mean, if you can just talk to a woman without involving her vagina or cup size.

    In real life it would go something like this:
    Woman: "So, do you have any hobbies?"
    Man: "Oh yeah and I'm doing it right now."
    Woman: "Doing what?"
    Man: "You know what. And you know you want to do it for me."
    Woman: "Never mind."
deadpan photo: Deadpan motivator61bf8c2aea985861453a179d46.jpg
There are far more than five and my personal favorite is the question of what I'm wearing. I actually enjoy this one because I won't lie about it. So take my old t-shirt and yoga pants and enjoy your fantasy all by yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you. Please help me spread some positive energy by sharing some of your own :)