twitter


We already covered the fact that I'm not religious but I do believe in Angels, so let's skip right to the part about why that matters.

A few years back, a very dear friend of mine died. Afterwards, he lingered around my apartment and followed me to work. Eventually, I called his daughter. She told me that she was dealing with his death by pretending she just hadn't been over to visit him for a while. I sighed and told her that he had not only been visiting me, but that he was becoming a distraction. She questioned why he didn't come to her. I explained that his present form was held at bay by the fact that her denial of his death was also a denial of his present form.

Later, I explained to him that his daughter was ready and needed him. I poured out my heart to him about how much I missed him, but knew where he needed to go next.

Angles, ghosts, spirits....they exist whether we believe in them or not.

Imagine you were deaf. You wouldn't hear someone knock on the door, but you might feel their presence in some other way. Those beings who live in a different plane than us exist in a similar manner. Sometimes we just have to find a different avenue to communicate with them. Angel tarot card readings are one way to do this.

Personally, I use runes more than tarot cards, but I do have a friend who uses the Angel tarot cards. And let me tell you, if there was someone who I wanted to be sure was going to give me an honest and open reading, it's her. She's one of those people who is constantly encouraging. In fact, the only time I see her even hinting at being negative is when she is frustrated with the damage people do to themselves or others.

Her name is Kay and she recently started an Angel Tarot Card Reading blog. She will open your eyes to the positive energy you have been missing out on. She touches on topics like forgiveness, emotional and physical health, how to find a good tarot card reader, and much more. I encourage you to check out the blog if for no other reason than to add one more person to the list of positive people you surround yourself with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you. Please help me spread some positive energy by sharing some of your own :)