twitter


I deleted my Thanksgiving post because it just read bitchy and that wasn't how it was meant. I'm truly thankful for all the people in my life, even the ones who have showed me multiple faces or done me wrong in some way. Those are the ones that make me pay attention to who I am.

I'm grateful to be able to not just stop being angry, but to not even go there in the first place. I remember spending years mad at the world...what a waste of time! So, I guess that most of all I'm grateful to accept my own flaws and do something about them without being angry at myself.

I like my solitude. For the most part, I enjoy my work. It's not a lot of money, but I feel like I'm giving something back to the world in a time when even many health care workers are more money driven than they are compassionate.

I'm taking Thanksgiving off from work, school and phones. I'll be making dinner for Hunter and I and enjoying just getting to spend my day with my boy. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you are surrounded by loved ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you. Please help me spread some positive energy by sharing some of your own :)