twitter


There are probably thousands of different kinds of bloggers. They key to blogging is to make your writing interesting enough to get the attention of the readers and personal enough for them to be able to relate to what you write and aybe even get a new spin on things. To be a versatile blogger means something different for every blogger.

To be versatile, one as to "go with the flow" and yet be able to think outside the box. People don't want to read the same thing over and over. That's not to say that they don't want to discuss new things. They just want to be able to see them in a new light.

I was thrilled when I got chosen for one of the Versatile Blogger awards and not it's my turn to pass the torch, so to speak. My choices for the Versatile Blogger Award are listed below.

A South Jersey Girl Writes
Linda Says...
Peace Artist Lainey
My Wondering Mind
Off the Record with Debbie and Tony
From the Mom Cave
Marian Rhea
Help for Single Parents
Tattoo Warrior
Hearts in Fur Coats
Chickee's Outlet
Mrs. Mary Kidd
Red Gage
Spark
Adrenaline Push

Congrats to all of you! Know that your writing made me stop and think about your point of view :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you. Please help me spread some positive energy by sharing some of your own :)