twitter


Every now and then I check around for grants for writers. I would love to be able to take a few months at least and just write a book, but who can do that? I mean, someone has to pay the bills! So I look for grants for writers in the hopes that one day I will find one that meets my needs. This morning as i was browsing grants for writers i found one that was totally perfect. It's a summer grant for writers. You need to be doing some type of research that can be publicly shared and they really like it if the information you are doing research on will be shared for free. I personally didn't meet all the criteria, but for those that do, this could be a summers worth of research! Anyhow here's the web page that has all the information on this version of grants for writers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the information. I am going to look into it.

  1. I have seen advertisements for grants but have never looked into them. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you. Please help me spread some positive energy by sharing some of your own :)